Legalization for China
The service of consular legalization for China is the most required one for legal entities opening their representative offices on the Chinese territory.
The Articles of Association, the TIN Certificate, the main state registration number certificate, an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, resolutions of meetings of founders and minutes shall be legalized for the People’s Republic of China.
Personal records also shall be legalized. They are: various personal papers, i.e. birth certificates, marriage certificates, qualification certificates, certificates of no criminal records and other documents.
Legalization for China consists of the following stages:
- Notarization of a copy of the legalized document
- Translation of this copy into the Chinese and notarization of the authenticity of the translator’s signature on the translation of the document
- Authentication of the seal and the signature of the notary public in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
- Authentication of the seal of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation and the signature of the official in the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
- A note of the Chinese Consulate on the document
Value of legalization of one document is from 4,100 rubles. In case of legalization of more than five documents a discount of 5% is given.
For more detailed information about value and deadlines of consular legalization for China send the letter on our e-mail: email@example.com